Best Drain Field Cleaner Recommendations
Dr Pooper Accelerator Drain Field Cleaner – Field Lines Maintenance Septic System Leach & Drain Field Unclogger Tablets – Eliminates Odors & Septic Waste – Easy Flush Fast Dissolving Tablets – Safe for All Systems
- Commercial strength BIO-ACCELERATOR: Accelerator’s patent-pending formula makes bacteria reproduce and grow 10 to 40 times faster. This army of big, hungry bacteria quickly clears septic drains, leach fields, organic sludge, and clogs.
- No more foul odors: Foul odors can become a cause of embarrassment, especially when you have guests visiting your place. Our high-strength septic safe drain field cleaner prevents foul sewage odors from invading your home.
- Keep your systems flowing smoothly: No matter the type – iron, ceramic, or PVC – or how old/new the drain field is, drain field cleaner by Dr. Pooper is safe and works for all kinds of septic systems, aerobic & anaerobic. Note: It will not clear inorganic waste such as toilet paper, foreign objects, or roots.
- Try before you pump! Dr. Pooper’s septic drain field cleaner clears the clogs and sludge from septic tanks and drain fields and can eliminate the need for pumping — saving hundreds of dollars.
- Purchase with confidence: Accelerator by Dr. Pooper was developed from commercial products designed for the safe and environmentally friendly cleaning and maintenance of municipal wastewater systems and livestock lagoons. In case of any questions or queries, feel free to contact us anytime.
Roebic K-570-Q Biodegradable Leach and Drain Field Treatment Concentrate Environmentally Friendly Bacteria Enzymes Treat Septic Clogs & Buildup 32 Ounces
- TREATS CLOGS AND BUILDUP: Roebic K-570 Leach and Drain Field Opener helps to rapidly break up clogged or sluggish drain fields the primary reason for septic system failure,and restore proper drainage
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE: Safe for the environment, the all-natural biodegradable formulation contains aerobic spore-bearing bacteria resistant to soaps and detergents
- PATENTED BACTERIA: Powerful Roetech enzyme-producing bacteria degrade protein, starches, and other food-related organic debris to increase flow
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: Same specialized bacteria used in our professional formulations and used in municipal wastewater treatment facilities throughout the country
- ECONOMICAL: Concentrated, easy-to-use formula can treat a large 1500-gallon septic tank for up to 1 year.
Septic Drain and Leach Field Treatment – Bio-Enzyme Cleaner Breaks Down and Digest Clogs – Removes Odors & Mainline Cleaner (64 OZ)
- Cleans, Clears, and Rebalances: Failing leach and drain fields are the leading cause of septic system failure. Using chemicals kill the system’s natural biology, creating another costly problem. Septic Drain & Leach Field combines natural bacteria with additional enzymes to chop up and digest build-ups and Biomats, increasing flow and soil absorption while supporting the system’s biological balance.
- Safe – Chemical Free: Septic Drain & Leach Field’s all-natural bio-enzymatic formula is safe for use in all types of plumbing, drains, septic systems, leach and drain fields, cesspools, and pits. Made in America and tested to the highest standards to ensure purity and performance. All Eco Strong Products are safe for people, pets, and the planet.
- A Serious Solution for a Serious Problem: Septic Drain & Leach Field’s formula combines six strains of enzyme-producing bacteria with an additional four strains of specialist enzymes. Unlike other products that use bacteria or enzymes alone, Septic Drain & Leach Field packs a one-two punch.
- The Bigger the Problem, the More Time It Takes: You can save thousands in repairs using Septic Drain & Leach Field. However, biology takes time to work. It took time to create the problem. Logically, it takes time to break and digest the build-ups that are damaging your entire septic system. Sure, you can use chemicals like calcium polysulfide to quickly open the drain field, but you will kill the system’s natural biology, creating another costly and time-consuming problem.
- Maintain a Healthy and Odor Free System: Used by the pros, Septic Drain & Leach Field has its roots in the industrial wastewater industry. Our proprietary formula not only increases flow and soil absorption but also eliminates odor and supports the growth and balance of your system’s natural ecosystem. Septic Drain & Leach Field will get the job done if you need a biological fix.
- All New All Improved: Septic Drain & Leach Field utilizes the most advanced Bio Enzymatic formula available. Launched in Spring of 2022 and Made in the USA.
Down John Septic Tank Treatment – 1 Year Supply – Single Application – Eco-Friendly Product 3-Part Concentrate Live Bacteria Carbon & Enzyme Flush Treatment – Odor Neutralizer & Septic Drain Field Cleaner – Cleans Lines & Improves Field Absorption
- A 3 MINUTE TREATMENT THAT WORKS ALL YEAR! Take 1 minute a day over 3 days to flush each eco-friendly product component down your toilet. Create a powerful safe matrix inside your tank in which trillions of living bacteria & septic tank enzymes thrive and multiply, working tirelessly to digest and continually clear your entire septic tank and system. Unlike short-lived monthly treatments, DOWN JOHN’s performance peaks in the first three months, maintaining maximum peak digestion for over a year!
- REMOVE ODOR & GREASE CAP IN DAYS: One pack of DOWN JOHN Septic Tank Treatment withstands the toxic effects of household products such as detergents, bleach, soaps and antibiotics. It will then digest solids and sludge, toilet paper/paper-based products, and grease or oils in a standard 1000-gallon septic system, removing odor in days. Whether you are saving a struggling system or maintaining an apparent asymptomatic one, DOWN JOHN has been intentionally formulated with all of this in mind.
- RESTORE DRAIN FIELD & AVOID EXPENSIVE REPAIRS: Data-proven to revive your ENTIRE septic system, DOWN JOHN is based on biological science principles that for over 20 years have proven to work. Live bacteria and digestive septic enzymes travel from your septic tank into your drain lines and drain field unclogging and cleaning out as they go. Blockages are broken down in lines and soil, restoring healthy flow and improving absorption, which could save you THOUSANDS in unexpected major repairs.
- SAVE MONEY & TIME: Save HUNDREDS on yearly pump-outs using this powerful once-a-year-only septic tank additive. Live worry-free for less than $6/month with a product whose powerful digestive performance peaks in the first 3 months and lasts over 12 months! Use SUBSCRIBE & SAVE to save up to 10% OFF! The perfect septic maintenance product for commercial and residential septic tanks. Shelf life of 5 years. Sold across the US to THOUSANDS of satisfied customers!
- GIVE BACK TO THE ENVIRONMENT: All DOWN JOHN Septic Tank Treatment components are 100% naturally-occurring, non-toxic and non-corrosive ingredients that are easy to use, safe for you, your children, and your animals. The run-off into your leach field is an excellent N-P-K fertilizer. Odor-free, bacteria-rich and non-toxic, DOWN JOHN effluent is full of valuable nutrients and fixed organic nitrogen that enriches soil and promotes grass growth!
Instant Power Septic Shock Septic Tank Treatment Drain Cleaner Liquid Clog Remover for Septic System 67.6 FL OZ (2 Liter)
- EFFECTIVE EMERGENCY DE-CLOGGER: This powerful drain clog remover works in just minutes; Just drop the easy-to-use in the toilet and flush to treat septic tanks up to 1,500 gallons
- SUPER-CHARGED FORMULA: Our septic tank treatment and drain cleaner is formulated with beneficial enzymes that break down system-clogging matter and open lateral or leach field lines, preventing septic backups and safe for all pipes
- LIQUEFIES ORGANIC MATERIALS: Put less elbow grease in cleaning your clogged drain system with Septic Shock; It dissolves paper, grease, soap, protein, starches, and everything organic that‘s blocking your pipes
- ELIMINATES ODORS: Bad odors inside or outside your home could indicate that your septic system is backed up; Instant Power Septic Shock eliminates odors as it works on your blocked drains and pipes
- SAFE AND EASY-TO-USE: Our clogged drain cleaner is free from harsh chemicals, acids, or caustics, so it’s safe on your pipes; It’s also simple to use, just add the entire 67.6 oz (2 Liters) bottle directly into the toilet and flush
Roebic K-570 32 Fl. Ounce Biodegradable Leach and Drain Field Opener Concentrate (2-(Pack))
- K-570 leach and drain field opener: introducing leach & drain field opener, a product targeting the primary cause for septic system failures, clogged leach and drain fields
- Improved formulation: our new k-570 formulation builds on the success of our k-57. With k-570 we have improved performance with the addition of our patented roetech bacteria. These specialized bacteria are the same bacteria used in our professional formulations, and are used in municipal wastewater treatment facilities throughout the country
- Availability: we have formulated this next generation product as a concentrate. This allows for the delivery of more enzyme producing bacteria to the problem area
ecoGeeks OXY-Septic Drain Field De-Clogger Cleaner Maintainer
- Professional Septic System Drain-Field Cleaner and Maintainer
- Quickly Restores Drain Field/Leach Field Absorption and Removes Clogs
- Save Tens of Thousands of Dollars on Drain Field Repair or Replacement
- Used by Professionals for Recovery of Septic System Drain Fields*
- The Best Solution for Drain-Field Recovery
Septic Tank Treatment 8 Month Supply 60 oz to Unclog Waste Line Pipes & Drain Fields RV Campers Trailer Marine Boats & Deodorizer (1 Bottle)
- NATURAL SEPTIC TANK TREATMENT! Naturally and effectively reduce the waste, sludge, odor, and mineral buildup in your septic tanks, pipes, and drain fields.
- BETTER BACKUP PREVENTION AND PROTECTION – Scycle is a new way to treat your septic system better. Advanced Oxygen Release Technology causes layers of waste in your tank to soften, separate, lift and disperse, exposing the waste to more bacteria and enzymes. Get up to 12X faster and further decomposition than typical septic treatments.
- UNCLOG PIPES, DRAIN FIELD-Scycle treats everything inside your tank, pipes and leach field, including hard water buildup called struvite. Hard water stains in your toilet? Scycle cleans those too. Just soak overnight and give a quick scrub in the morning. Not designed for fast hair clog removal.
- SAFE FOR YOUR HOME, RV, BOAT AND ENVIRONMENT! Scycle is 100% natural, and was designed with nature in mind. There are no chemicals or synthetic additives. Scycle helps remediate harmful liquids and waste that contaminate water sources, leading to a cleaner environment for everyone. For 40-gallon RV holding tanks use 3 ounces per week/period.
- VIST OUR SYCLE STORE for Information on how our Advanced Oxygen Release Technology Works
CONNOISSEURS Diamond Dazzle Stik – Portable Diamond Cleaner for Rings and Other Jewelry – Bring Out The Sparkle in Your Precious Stones
- The most Established jewelry cleaner brand in the United States | Get the best diamond cleaner on the market from the global market leader in jewelry and silver care.
- Make your diamonds sparkle like new | This high-performance formula uses micro-fine cleansers and polishing agents combined with a polymer base to bring out that glistening, new diamond look.
- Reduces the appearance of fine scratches | With this specially formulated solution, the visibility of fine scrapes and blemishes in settings is greatly diminished over time.
- Easy, thorough cleansing | The soft-bristled brush is uniquely engineered for ease of cleansing behind diamonds and other precious stones and their mountings without stripping away delicate finishes on precious metals or damaging gemstones.
- Conveniently Portable | Throw it in your makeup bag to keep your diamonds dazzling everywhere you go. It’ll become just another one of your necessary travel accessories.
Roebic K-57-Q Septic System Cleaner 32 Ounces
- EFFECTIVE – Roebic K-57 is powerful enough to act quickly in emergency situations where sluggish conditions, clogs, surface water accumulations, or back-ups have occurred.
- SAFE TO USE – Will not damage drains, pipes,disposal systems or porcelain because it contains no corrosive materials. Naturally keeps the cesspool clean
- ROETECH BACTERIA – Formulated with RoeTech, Roebic’s exclusive bacteria, K-57 provides a concentrated attack on clogged areas relieving overloaded septic tanks, cesspools, and drain fields
- ECONOMICAL – The concentrated easy to use K-57 Septic System Cleaner can treat a 500-Gallon septic system.
- EASY TO USE – Add directly to the toilet bowl, septic tank or cesspool.
- Treats a 500-Gallon system
- Digests paper
- Corrects overworked systems
- Certified biodegradable
- Easy to use
Buying Guide for best drain field cleaner
You can’t buy any Drain Field Cleaner blindfolded without analyzing its durability, expected features, performance, and how it copes in real life. So, we have prepared this buying guide that includes the top factors to consider.
Performance and Features
When you choose any item, it must meet your standard requirements. It is linked with the features the product will offer and its performance. So, you should go through the product description and see what features it offers. After that, check that its performance meets your daily necessity. It will help you in finding the right one with ease.
Analyze its Pros and Cons
Like everything globally, these products aren’t free of their respective advantages and disadvantages. So, you need to look at their pros and cons. Then, you should determine whether or not it fulfills your necessity. Also, when you know its pros and cons, you can better use the item and conveniently bring the best performance from it.
Build-Quality And Durability
If you buy a product with inferior build quality, it will create a headache shortly. Firstly, you will need to be extra careful to use it. Secondly, its lifespan will not be as much as you expect. The entire purchase will be a frustrating one.
Moreover, it will affect the overall performance. Henceforth, we suggest you carefully choose the product that has a premium design and industry-standard build quality. It will promise a longer lifespan and less maintenance to bring peace of mind.
Always Check Market Reputation
Whenever you select any product, you must check its manufacturer and its market reputation. It is obvious that a company with a better market reputation will more likely provide you with better products. Thus, it is a crucial factor.
The best way to find the true market value of any company is to look at their customers’ feedback. So, you might go through the user reviews of the items to finalize your buying decision.
Consider the Price
Last but not least, you must check the price and determine whether or not it matches your budget. Even if you have an unlimited budget, you should think about the pricing and the performance ratio. You must realize that there’s no point in buying expensive items if it doesn’t meet your requirements in real life. An affordable product is always better.
Frequently Asked Question
How do you unclog a drain field?
If you suspect one of the leach field pipes has a clog, the easiest way to clean it is with a pressurized sewer jetter. If the clog doesn’t clear with a jetter, there may be tree roots that you can cut with a mechanical auger.
How do you dry out a saturated drain field?
Reducing water usage in the home by 30 percent can dry out a soggy leach field. Conserve water by replacing standard faucet and toilet fixtures with low-flow versions and fixing any toilet or faucet leaks. Reduce water sent to the septic system by reusing water in the landscape where appropriate.
Do Drainfield cleaners work?
Chemical or biological treatments claiming to benefit your septic tank won’t open a clogged septic system drain field: Some chemicals can kill roots and others dissolve some grease clogs in pipes, but overuse of chemical cleaners can actually kill the bacteria essential for septic tank drain field function.
How do you tell if your drain field is clogged?
Bathtubs, showers, and sinks drain very slowly. Gurgling sounds in the plumbing system. Standing water or damp spots near the septic tank or drainfield. Bad odors around the septic tank or drainfield.
How do you unclog a septic tank field?
If you suspect one of the leach fieldleach fieldSeptic drain fields, also called leach fields or leach drains, are subsurface wastewater disposal facilities used to remove contaminants and impurities from the liquid that emerges after anaerobic digestion in a septic tank. Organic materials in the liquid are catabolized by a microbial ecosystem.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Septic_drain_fieldSeptic drain field – Wikipedia pipes has a clog, the easiest way to clean it is with a pressurized sewer jetter. If the clog doesn’t clear with a jetter, there may be tree roots that you can cut with a mechanical auger.
How do you remove sludge from a drain field?
You can use a sewer jetter to clean perforated PVC septic leach field lines from 2″ to 6″ ID. A sewer jetter can help you scrub away sticky sludge and flush out dirty residue to help reduce the need for subsequent cleaning of the lines.